When you arrive you will be greeted warmly by a member of our front staff as we check in you and your pet. We will do our best to make sure you are brought into one of our three examination room as soon as we have one available. Our goal is to make sure all of our patients are seen on time, but there will be times there is an occasional unexpected delay due to an emergency or because we are providing care for a patient that needs a little more time. Please accept our apologies should this occur, and understand that the same dedication and courtesy will be provided to your pet should they ever need it.
Here’s what to expect during your visit:
- Once checked in, one of our team members will see you into the exam room and weigh your pet.
- Your pet’s doctor will then meet you, gather basic information about your pet’s health, examine your pet, talk about any questions or concerns you may have and discuss further diagnostics or treatment options as needed.
- Any recommended diagnostics tests (i.e. blood work, radiographs) and treatments are usually performed at that time in our hospital. Results will be discussed thoroughly with you to help you understand your pet’s health and any further diagnostic needs and/or treatment recommendations.
- When the veterinary consultation is complete, you’ll go back to our front reception area where your billing and future appointment bookings will be handled.
- Depending on the reason for your visit, you may expect a follow-up call from one of our team members to get an update on how your pet has been doing since their visit. If you have any concerns, please ask about them.
Please feel free to openly discuss any concerns you have, whether it is specific to your pet, financial, or a personal need. Our doctors and team members are trained to be able to provide you with personal and private ways of ensuring the best for you and your pet.
We hope you enjoy your visit and the service we provide, and we would be delighted to see you again.